‘The secret of success and happiness is not in doing what one likes but in liking what one does’.
- To empower every child with academic excellence and personality development as a priority
- To create an active and enthusiastic learner
- To build self confidence and positive thinking
- To establish appropriate communication skills
- To develop human and moral values
- To promote intellectual and personal development.
- To impart value oriented education
Through the above goals we aim to create an atmosphere of mutual respect and global knowledge.
- To encourage teaching staff to evolve along with students learning modern teaching technology
- To provide audio visual aids to improve the learning process
- To provide our teaching & non-teaching staff with a healthy working environment.
- To have regular interaction with parents discussing their Child’s performance
- To involve parents in the child’s development by organizing events on a regular basis in the fields of education, fine arts etc.
“To be a premier institution in field of education by empowering every child with academic excellence and personality development as a priority by imparting value oriented education, creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and global knowledge.”
- To provide top class education through modern learning techniques.
- To improve communication skills – with peers and elders
- To develop a realistic and positive self-image inculcating confidence.
- To induce team spirit
- To develop innovative & creative thinking
- Strong Parental Involvement and Partnership Activities
Upon graduation, Loyola International School’s (L.I.S) students will be academically strong, responsible citizens, confident individuals and agents of social change in a rapidly growing society.
Loyola International School’s (L.I.S) core aim is to attain this success through innovation, inclusion, and accountability.