|Grade||Minimum Age||Maximum age|
By 30th September 2015, the child should have completed the minimum age of 3years to join KG1 in April, 2015.
For all other queries regarding age limit, Please visit the School office between 8am – 1pm.
- Students are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Students must wear black shoes.
- Only red socks are allowed.
- Defacing or damaging school property is unacceptable. This includes writing messages on desks and walls.
- Save water and electricity. Do not litter the classrooms and school grounds.
- Take good care of the plants and vegetables grown in our gardens.
Physical Education and Swimming Pool
- Students must be careful while playing on the school campus ground during breaks or arrival to or departure from the school.
- Inform the school authorities about any health related problems that may prevent the student from participating in Physical education activities.
- The students should go to swimming pool only during the assigned period.
- The students must not enter the swimming pool in the absence of swimming instructor.
- The students must not enter the swimming pool without proper swimming costume.
- The students must not enter the swimming pool if they are suffering from any skin disease.
- Students suffering from asthma or any allergy of chemicals must inform school authorities and seek doctor’s advice before taking swimming classes.
- The library books will be issued to the students of STD III onwards only during the library period.
- The maximum period for keeping a book is one week. If someone has not finished reading it then he/she must bring the book to the library and get it re-issued if no other student has demanded for the book or adequate other copies are there. The book re-issued once will not be re-issued for the third week.
- The students retaining the book beyond the expected date of return will be charged a penalty at the rate of 5 qr per day.
- Book borrowed from the library if lost or damaged, will have to be compensated by the cost plus penalty.
- Silence must be maintained in the library at all times.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed in library.
- Usage of services provided by the school is optional, use of private transport service will be held at the parent’s personal risk.
- Any act of indiscipline or damaging the vehicle will result in suspension of usage of the services.
- The bus fees are to be paid term wise at the beginning of each term along with the tuition fees. Discontinuation during mid-term is not allowed. A change in residence or spot for pick and drop must be intimated to school office immediately.
Expected behaviour in general
- Students are to be polite and respectful at all times to the school staff, i.e. Principal, Vice Principal, teachers, General Office staff, security guards, canteen/ bookshop/ school bus operators, school attendants and any external staff employed by the school.
- Silence must be maintained at all times during assembly, flag raising ceremonies and silent reading.
- Always speak English in school, except during Language periods.
- Students are not allowed to bring electronic gadgets (eg. mobile phone, mp3 player) and expensive items to school. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of any of these items.
- Punctuality is expected for all class lessons.
- Students can use the school uniform only during school activities, school-related functions, official matters related to their development or if they are accompanied by their parents or guardians to public places.
Instructions to Parents
- Parents are requested to read and understand the content of these Rules & regulation at the onset of each academic year.
- The parents must inform the school their latest contact details and update the office as soon as there is any change. If our instructions do not reach you due to change in contact details, the school holds no responsibility of any loss or damage.
- Renewal of residence permit and Qatar ID should be intimated to office. A copy of the renewed residence page and Qatar ID of the parents and the student must be submitted to the office to update the records in the office. These copies are subject to verification from officials of Supreme Education Council frequently. It is the responsibility of the parents to update all the required records.
- The parents are not allowed to go to the classrooms during class hours. Should there be any issues, they are requested to meet the Principal or Vice Principal.
- If the child is having a medical history, the parents are requested to give information about the same to the school and the doctor’s contact numbers for emergencies.